What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What do we use them for?
Third parties may also collect information through the Web Pages by means of cookies, plug-ins and third-party widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Functional session cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of the Website and, therefore, are always enabled for this purpose. They keep the user identified during the use of the Sant Dalmai, S.A.U. website, allowing interaction with it. They help to make the purchase and payment process possible, as well as to assist security issues and compliance with regulations.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our Websites by tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember the web page preferences you have selected. Rejecting these cookies may result in poorly tailored recommendations and slow website performance
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
How do I change my cookie settings?
- Social networking and advertising cookies: Social networking cookies offer you the possibility to connect to your social networks and share the content of our website through social networks. Advertising cookies (from third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both on and off our website. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Rejecting these cookies may result in you seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or may not be able to link you effectively to Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and/or may not allow you to share content on social networks.
Once you have accepted our cookies policy, in order to accept again, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
For example you can find information on how to do it in case you use as a browser:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html